Friday, March 3, 2017

Twenty-two

Being 22 makes me feel a little bit more courageous.
Maybe growing up is a good thing.
I used to hate growing up.
My 21st birthday was terrible, I was panic.
I didn't wanna grow up and be an adult.
I even blocked people to wish on my FB timeline.
But hey, I received so much love on my 22nd birthday.
I wonder is it because of the sea.
Ahha.
On my 20th birthday I went to the beach with mum and bro.
And on 22nd birthday I went to the beach with ManYee and Bear.
They drove all the way from Puchong/ Rawang and fetched me to the beach.
Can't thank them enough.
One of the best memories of the trip is laying on the seashore at night talking.
That is the thing I wanna do the most.
Gazing the stars, planes flying low overhead.
I was touched by everything around me, the waves, the wind, everything.
You know I actually took a moment of gratitude for being able to feel like that.
Finale was around the corner that time but I was still able to relax.
The beach was magical.
Really.
Oh right, I said I was really looking forward for 2017 right.
Here it comes.
It's March, the month I'd been waiting for since last year.
An adventurous yet spiritual journey is awaiting me.
And after that, I hope I'll be able to make it to Kelantan.
I really miss the food there, and of course the fresh air.
And again, an oversea trip with Shunvs.
Can't wait.
Have to work harder to earn money tho.
Still, 2017 is gonna be a memorable year.

Loves,
Aly.

I swear I thought I'd have everything figured out at this age. 






No comments:

Post a Comment